Checking Credit Cards - #Tutorial

Premchand Kumar

Rep
Threads
P
This is some HQ information because i would have taken all my good cc's and give them away without even realizing thank you soo much for educating me on the topic.
+1 Like
Ls hlp me full carding method

suerte

Rep
Threads
it's good to learn with good teachers thanks

tmkc1337

Rep
Threads
Is this still working? Can someone verify?

miragetanks

Rep
Threads
Is this still working? Can someone verify?
This method still working till this day, however it will be a pain in the ass if you have bulks.
Your best bet for checking cards is to get "premium" checker that ask for membership cost.

But never check before you use the card, only use it to make sure if it's dead or not (so you can get refund from the vendor)

dachosen1

Rep
Threads
Checking Credit Cards - #Tutorial

So many people ask me how to check cc's,many people are making threads and posting like ""CC CHECKER's",many people share sites to check cc....
ALL THAT is B**T.
There is no tool,no site,no program,no app idk what ever what can check credit card and is it valid,the only way to check it is pre-authorization trough payment system.
HOW TO DO THAT ?
I will make few SAT (SImple as that) examples,so you don't have to get your mind stressed.

1.Check credit card trough Uber Application.
Make an account with CC owner details,use USA VPN or SOCKS and use some USA phone number (if you don't use you will get chargebacks in 60% cases).
-When you add Credit Card to Uber Application it automaticly makes pre-authorization trough their payment system and if there is money and if cc is valid you will be able to add it to uber.
If cc is not valid you will not be able to add cc to uber and you will get error like "Sorry,something went wrong..."

2.Check credit card trough Lyft Application.
-Same process.

3.Add credit card to Google Account on Phone
-Make account with cc owner details,use socks and add cc.

THE POINT IS - that you need to have some host that is connected to payment system which is able to make preauthorization,and that tools like cc checker and sites don't have.
Don't be stupid and fall for fake shit. That are all phising,backtracking programs.

There are checker to check some accounts on some sites,or are mails valid.
Example. (this is from my good friend)
https://files.icq.net/get/0m2cozHExy6lt559fWKqa15ba28b061be
So this is how he cheeck which mail is live.

thank you

Coupesgohard

Rep
Threads
Netflix trials or any website with a trial also work to check the card, simply sign up for a trial and if it goes through your green. Not exactly sure if this is an effective method as I'm not the most experienced but I've heard it works.