CODE 101 AND CODE 201 DUMPS

sc00p

Rep
Threads
I believe 201 are not good for atm because they have the chip which I believe the “so called” software that is supposed to make a chip function like a real chip is bullshit. But some people may find out debatable I’m not really sure but from my experience anyhow the 101 is a car that just goes off the magnetic strip and I believe actually I know for a fact that those can be used in ATMs it’s basically just a security feature like the 101 doesn’t have chip while the 201 does. No the 201s can still be used for an in-store karting and things but you need to take a 12 V DC adapter cut the ends off and touch the chip with both ends of the cord it won’t blow the socket or nothing and you actually hear it kind of zap. And then when you’re in store cardting when you get to the cash register you need to explain to them that you’re chip doesn’t work whatever they could either secondary to the magnetic strip from their end or if you attempt the same car three times back to back in most POS systems it will automatically secondary to the strip
I wrote a thread pertaining to the chip.. all you need to do is cover the chip w clear coat nail polish and let it dry. the chip can no longer make contact with the pins inside the pos and viola, you bypass the chip security. now insert it 3 times and it should say to swipe the card. Now the "triple dip" doesn't work at all stores, some it will just decline anyway, but doesn't mean the card is dead..