Credit card fraud is karma free :D

FBI

Rep
Threads
If you think about it, Credit card fraud is essentially karma free, why?

Well, the reason it's karma free is because when we steal someones card and money on it, that money gets re-reimbursed back to that card holder via the bank. So nobody loses. I don't believe in karma or god anyway :devilish: Life is a game, may the best man win. Only time I pray is when I want a CC to work :devilish:?

There you go. For the religious freaks, you can now card away with peace of mind that ur fairytale allah wont punish you.

The only bad people are the rippers, i hope you and your kids die a slow death and that ur kids kids never grow.

Last edited:

Marantee

Rep
Threads
Just haha he really thinks the money will get re-reimbursed back to that card holder.

No, that's not how it works.

By and large most individuals in the US are not liable for fraudulent charges to their credit and debit card accounts.

But in the long run, the costs of credit card fraud to banks and retailers are inevitably passed to merchants and vendors.

The whole system is made so that banks don't loose money .You really think banks didn't thought about this.

So before typing dumb stuff.Go do some research.

Lucifee

Rep
Threads
If you think about it, Credit card fraud is essentially karma free, why?

Well, the reason it's karma free is because when we steal someones card and money on it, that money gets re-reimbursed back to that card holder via the bank. So nobody loses. I don't believe in karma or god anyway :devilish: Life is a game, may the best man win. Only time I pray is when I want a CC to work :devilish:?

There you go. For the religious freaks, you can now card away with peace of mind that ur fairytale allah wont punish you.

The only bad people are the rippers, i hope you and your kids die a slow death and that ur kids kids never grow.
Can we do business ? I have valid cc details

riccy

Rep
Threads
i need some japan bins please

riccy

Rep
Threads
can you pm me please?