DAD ON THE RUN! SWIPE READY! HELP!!

liquidatornwa

Rep
Threads
I have all the msrx6 bluetooth encodder, blanks and embosser. Im on the run from law enforcement after my own fucking wife snitched me out on some drug related shit. I have my 2yr old daughter and I need to get the fuck out of where i am asap. I have my car packed and ready to go. I need to get out of town and change my identity asap before i get hemmed up and my little girl goes to dhs. Im all she has guys so im begging everyone. Im willing to split whatever I make. Im in Arkansas so if anyone can help please let me know. liquidatornwa@protonmail.com. I have managed to avoid getting arrested but now i have zero funds, no gas, no way to buy diapers so I been shoplifting them as well as food which puts me at risk to getting caught up over little shit but I got to do whats neccessary for my babygirl. Fucking psycho junkie mother wants to see to it that im in prison so she can get custody of my daughter and its going to be over my dead body before i let that happen. Anyways any work or help is much appreciated!!

liquidatornwa

Rep
Threads
Man please tell me u still need a partner. I got arrested shortly after writing that plea for help and the motherfuckers took my baby girl and are trying to not give her back to me. I just got back out a week ago. I still have my encoder and cards and ready to work man I need to do something quick before I lose all my rights to my daughter move out taking care of her whole life by myself what's your telegram