dark business academy - anyone heard of it

JZ3aqHmNWYND8

Rep
Threads
hey guys, hope you are all good!
just browsing empire and found a guy selling a entire course called dark business academy, he says its a complete system and seems to have all positive feedback.
Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this course, appreciate any feedback as always.
Thanks and good day to you all

Zsasz

Rep
Threads
yes. Actually I do. He gave me an auto-dispatched method, that seemed to be a legit thing. Back then (the noob I was) I completely agreed to the descirption in his listing, and gave a positive feedback waiting for him to give me the things promised in his description. told me he will need 3 days for this. Never recieved anything, and he/she doesnt reply on jabber.

JZ3aqHmNWYND8

Rep
Threads
yes. Actually I do. He gave me an auto-dispatched method, that seemed to be a legit thing. Back then (the noob I was) I completely agreed to the descirption in his listing, and gave a positive feedback waiting for him to give me the things promised in his description. told me he will need 3 days for this. Never recieved anything, and he/she doesnt reply on jabber.
Thank you for replying. So a scam in your experience then. just don't want to waste the money if that's the case.

x.puck

Rep
Threads
Has anyone else had any further interactions with these guys?
My initial purchase wasn't auto dispatched and arrived hours later. The item itself was valid but the inquiry method requires last 4 of social to verify which wasn't provided and when it came time to try it was already maxed.
They just sent another with a mention of their ICQ and a link that seems to be a rar file of their guides. Slowly downloading now so we'll see
Their claim that they don't charge but take a % of your profit from ones they help you with is promising but maybe that's just the desperation of my situation talking.
but hey, I literally just said goodbye to the last of my money & my credit is shit, so I'm going to keep poking the bear and report back if there's any movement.

That being said, if anyone has any advice, guidance, or hell - even work, for me. Let me know! I'm legit at a whopping .17cents to my name & desperately need to change that.
(PS. Scammers, I literally have no money so you got the wrong one if you try to reach out)
Be back soon with good news!... hopefully
but realistically, probably just a rar file of disappointment.

P.P.S. I hope this doesn't count as a necrobump, if so - also let me know & I can make a new post instead.