Deep Understanding of Dumps+Pin for ATM cashout

Napstercrew

Rep
Threads
Before you begin get this tools first

MSR605x
blank magstripe cards
Dumps+PIN
(PM me for a reliable source, please note: i do not sell dumps because i use them)

Understanding how it works

Card ===>Atm==>47===>visa===>bank===>pin

ATM also called automatic teller machine
when you insert a card into the atm machine it will read the card's chip first, if the chip is fault or not available then it reads magstripe (Diebold atms in this case).
From them details read the atm will extract the identifier (4 is for visa and 5 is for MasterCard for example) from there it will contact the card provider
then the provider will identify the bank who issued the card and return that info to an atm
the atm will the contact that bank with the full card number at hand then the bank will ask for pin

and the authentication process is complete

Dumps+Pin (not to be confused with fullz)
Dump means dispose in this case its the information taken from the original item (not computer or software generated)
dumps contains the 3 most important parts but only one of them is essential
Card number is essential
service code is there just to tell you about the limits of the card
expiry date is just there for validity

types of dumps
2's also called 201 is the information dumped from the chip card mostly using a machine called shimmer
1's also called 101 is the information taken from magnetic strip card mostly using a skimmer

please note there is also a device recently invented called GSM Data receiver, i am saying this because i have seen it from my russian contact
it intercepts data transmitted from atm to the bank wirelessly

NB: Shimmers are easily available for sale and can steal the pin also.

Note: the information stored on magstripe and on chip are the same except on chip the data is encrypted.

verifying dumps

i feeling sleepy i will finish later ....

Ndihdbsj

Rep
Threads
Hope something new.. but thanks for the effort