desperate pro carder here ...

Neo2205

Rep
Threads
Hi guys , can someone please help me with this case ?
i have fresh cc's live 100% but when i try to purchase elelctronics / book hotel anything 90% of them not work , thought its balance thing but no !! (2 bins infinite canada / 1 bin platinuim etc ... ) . i mean 2/10 of my cc's work i dont know why !! i order with vip and everything is good i just dont get it please help me !! is it im so unlucky that i have bad bins all the time ?? and how even the cc holders purchase online if so ?? im so confused . please help me . here's an example of the bins :

Neo2205

Rep
Threads
Are u vpn on blacklisted server?? Is your VPN local to the card holder? Are the cards VBV or does the hotel ur tryna card have VBV secure?? If the card is a Canada issued card and your tryna book a hotel in the USA and your location doesn't match within like 50 miles of card holders the hotel might decline it. Also ive noticed that red roof and a few other hotels will not let u book a room online if the check in name and card holder name are different... Something I've had issues with before
hey man thanks for helping !!
im using vip72 ( socks5 ) and no its not blacklisted ! and i put the ip location very close to the cc holder , and its only cc's not vbv and no the website doesnt support 3dsecure .
i live in tunisia and i already booked from this website and it says confirmed ( with uk cc ) with this bin 4659022 .
not only hotels , also shopify websites does this many times , like some websites declines the payment for no reason not for the balance ..
this never happened to me back to 2017-2018 .