DUMPS

HotTool5x5

Rep
Threads
Hey does anybody know how to 201 dumps. HMU if you can help me learn how to write it.

nealcaffrey

Rep
Threads
201 is the Chip dumps. Just write it like how you will write 101 and make sure you only swipe it in a store their POS dont accept chip. so that means you can only use 201 dumps by swiping it just like 101. let me know if you need any help

madhat007

Rep
Threads
201 is the Chip dumps. Just write it like how you will write 101 and make sure you only swipe it in a store their POS dont accept chip. so that means you can only use 201 dumps by swiping it just like 101. let me know if you need any help
thats so much bullshit, first of all depends on the country maybe US yes if you use a very very old pos, in all the other countries this dont work because the poss after dwiping will tell you "insert the card". there is a trick to make 201s running only swiping but its dangerous

6god

Rep
Threads
thats so much bullshit, first of all depends on the country maybe US yes if you use a very very old pos, in all the other countries this dont work because the poss after dwiping will tell you "insert the card". there is a trick to make 201s running only swiping but its dangerous
dangerous...... how? im trying to be on my p's and q's for this game

madhat007

Rep
Threads
dangerous...... how? im trying to be on my p's and q's for this game
because the shop owner or worker will need to scan your item and then you need to do the trick with the pos, but you understand that the worker and people around you will look at what you are doing with it

daniela12

Rep
Threads
[QUOTE = "madhat007, post: 22910, membro: 10926"] posso insegnarti tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno, in realtà ho bisogno anche di un cassiere [/ QUOTE]
qualcuno mi puo spiegare come funziona?

madhat007

Rep
Threads
[QUOTE = "madhat007, post: 22910, membro: 10926"] posso insegnarti tutto ciò di cui hai bisogno, in realtà ho bisogno anche di un cassiere [/ QUOTE]
qualcuno mi puo spiegare come funziona?
hai icq o jabber??? te lo spiego io

aktive_gee

Rep
Threads
Hey does anybody know how to 201 dumps. HMU if you can help me learn how to write it.
lmaoooo... Ypu guys tell on urselves just from ur comments... Wannabe carders will lead u down the wron path bro...For real in-store carding methods and instruction, contact a pro.... And that means ME.

madhat007

Rep
Threads
lmaoooo... Ypu guys tell on urselves just from ur comments... Wannabe carders will lead u down the wron path bro...For real in-store carding methods and instruction, contact a pro.... And that means ME.
lol....bro you are probably not an european, instore carding id possible in 2 ways, the 3 swipe trick or with chip (pos) in usa its different and sorry to tell you but this shitty country is outdated in credit cards and is way more easyer to swipe only