DUMPS

daniela12

Rep
Threads
[QUOTE = "madhat007, post: 23457, membro: 10926"] hai icq o jabber ??? te lo spiego io [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "madhat007, post: 23457, membro: 10926"] hai icq o jabber ??? te lo spiego io [/ QUOTE]
non ho niente devo solo cappire

nealcaffrey

Rep
Threads
thats so much bullshit, first of all depends on the country maybe US yes if you use a very very old pos, in all the other countries this dont work because the poss after dwiping will tell you "insert the card". there is a trick to make 201s running only swiping but its dangerous
YOU SOUNDS RETARDED AS FUCK. GO FUCK YOURSELF. WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT DUMPS. AS DR.DUMPS666. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO SAY WHAT I SAID IS BULLSHIT. IF YOU GOT A BETTER ADVICE WHY DONT YOU REPLY TO HIM. YOU SOUND LIKE A KID. SMH.

nealcaffrey

Rep
Threads
i can teach you all you need, i actually need a cashier too
HE CANT TEACH YOU SHIT. HE WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. IF YOU CAN TEACH HIM SOMETHING PUT IT OUT HERE BECAUSE HE ASKED A QUESTION HERE YOU FUCKING DICK HEAD. DONT KNOW SHIT ASS MOTHERFUCKER

madhat007

Rep
Threads
non ho niente devo solo cappire
ok buonafortuna allora

4eyes

Rep
Threads
201 is the Chip dumps. Just write it like how you will write 101 and make sure you only swipe it in a store their POS dont accept chip. so that means you can only use 201 dumps by swiping it just like 101. let me know if you need any help
u can insert any card 3 times then swipe or get a 1 dip card where u insert it once then swipe.do it all the time.the one dip cards don't work at walgreens or first data pos tho

4eyes

Rep
Threads
Hey does anybody know how to 201 dumps. HMU if you can help me learn how to write it.
honestly this looks like the wrong place to ask about swiping most of these dudes seem like there fake carders.u have a better chance asking a friend, associate, or family member.good luck

madhat007

Rep
Threads
u can insert any card 3 times then swipe or get a 1 dip card where u insert it once then swipe.do it all the time.the one dip cards don't work at walgreens or first data pos tho
jcop21 chip is good for this? you just insert an empty chip than it will ask to swipe right?

aktive_gee

Rep
Threads
lol....bro you are probably not an european, instore carding id possible in 2 ways, the 3 swipe trick or with chip (pos) in usa its different and sorry to tell you but this shitty country is outdated in credit cards and is way more easyer to swipe only
dont be an ass clown and try to figure my origin... just know that i go in stores and come out with bags and receipts... i think ur a fucking cop trying to get info... 3 swipe trick??? lmaooooo... that must be when u wipe ur cunt all the way from ur arse