Earn $2 for each click and $20 for each sign up you get!. Use my link to get access! (Free to sign up!) (I am new to this site to!)

CassidyLE

Rep
Threads
Hello!, Are you trying to earn $2 for each click upon your link, including $20 per sign up?. This website is letting you earn money by referring friends, family/others and you can also earn by completing simple tasks!. I am very new to this site and just signed up today!. Depending on how many clicks I get, I will update you guys on my progess upon the website and any proof I have. I will try my best to earn around $20 or so, and update you on the process and other things about this site!. My link is;
https://cashload.net/?ref=TMinK . Once you create your own account, make a post/thread about your link as well for referrals + clicks!. Don't forget to click the link and earn!View attachment 2445 (I have added some photos to let you see the website, including other information you might want/need!)

Darkelite

Rep
Threads
Hello!, Are you trying to earn $2 for each click upon your link, including $20 per sign up?. This website is letting you earn money by referring friends, family/others and you can also earn by completing simple tasks!. I am very new to this site and just signed up today!. Depending on how many clicks I get, I will update you guys on my progess upon the website and any proof I have. I will try my best to earn around $20 or so, and update you on the process and other things about this site!. My link is;
https://cashload.net/?ref=TMinK . Once you create your own account, make a post/thread about your link as well for referrals + clicks!. Don't forget to click the link and earn!View attachment 2445 (I have added some photos to let you see the website, including other information you might want/need!)
What's the minimum amount for withdrawal