Empire market cc shop

GoGettaGotti

Rep
Threads
Try and try, just check that the vendor is legit. Empire is known for having fake reviews aswell so be careful of that.
Any forum or site you go to, will have some rippers family. But bare in mind, that you can just as well buy some good work from someone, with a great balance, but if you dont optimize your device, computer or laptop with the right software; you'll burn your cc before you can even get your bag.... Take ur time and be sure that you have right software and equipment....

PhilMcrevace

Rep
Threads
ive used Empire on numerous occasions... but no matter where you go or who you buy from it doesn't guarantee anything... in my experience most issues I have had have been with me and my setup not the vendor... knowledge is key... research everything you can find regarding opsec and don't try and take any shortcuts... otherwise your just wasting time and money....

y2kzzz

Rep
Threads
If you have access to empire just check the profile of the vendor for feedback i recommend the old ones since they are reliable

0rd3r3r

Rep
Threads
Never got a live card on empire despite trying numerous times. These guys just generate cc. Scammers include: money007, friskmint, miomentor. The only real fraud on empire is the fraud section.

pepesote

Rep
Threads
Never got a live card on empire despite trying numerous times. These guys just generate cc. Scammers include: money007, friskmint, miomentor. The only real fraud on empire is the fraud section.
Lol dude i wish i had seen this 2 days ago. I got got by miomentor and friskmint. Miomentor was good at communicating and answering questions but cards were dead af...and im running all premium service opsecs so i know it wasnt me... currently in search of legit serious vendors. If i find I'll update, if u do please keep me posted.

0rd3r3r

Rep
Threads
Lol dude i wish i had seen this 2 days ago. I got got by miomentor and friskmint. Miomentor was good at communicating and answering questions but cards were dead af...and im running all premium service opsecs so i know it wasnt me... currently in search of legit serious vendors. If i find I'll update, if u do please keep me posted.
Sad to hear brother. Still searching.

30boy

Rep
Threads
try fridaydumps24.com