EMV Chip Software

kpax1991

Rep
Threads
At this point I don't even know if this whole darknet thing is some sort of meta-scam or not but here I am with what seems to be yet another EMV topic that didn't lead anywhere.

By the time I'm posting this, there are at least 4-5 EMV software programs downloadable for free on the normal web. The question is:
IS any of them working?
I've read that some of you have working EMV software and are willing to share it or at least share the name (or so you claim); if so, then f%@kn share it :) , publicly! here ! now !
From all the back and forth I've read up until now, I came to believe the only working soft is Exeba Smartmag 18, but that's 300$ or so.
SO, again, does anyone have working EMV software and is willing to share it without cheap scamming? I can smell you a parsec away anyway.
Just say no if you don't, don't waste both our time. Let's talk, here, no pm bullshit.

claymansher

Rep
Threads
no one will share a thousand dollar worth software on you man that the real fact its not that cheap to be share on public anymore even you pay me 1000 i wont give it to you

kpax1991

Rep
Threads
no one will share a thousand dollar worth software on you man that the real fact its not that cheap to be share on public anymore even you pay me 1000 i wont give it to you
Good to know, I wouldn't either.

ccwolf

Rep
Threads
Dude im in the same hamster wheel!!!! I just pakd money AGAIN! fora program that im prettt sure is fucking bullshit and i just am trying to format the chip

ccwolf

Rep
Threads
Its like, ive done all this research. I know that the proboem with emv is that the chip stores a previous trasaction so when you check out at a terminal the terminal can verify its your chip based on that precious transaction which makes emv cloning so difficult, its not a static set of data; but if you could generate a likely transaction with a high probablity to trick the terminal of being valid you could bypass this

Mrbah

Rep
Threads
once you formate a chip dont you gotta figure out the aqcr too?

jandepan10

Rep
Threads
hello i want to know more about emv cloning and i think you to so i say we make a chat group on telegram or another platform and share our knowledge with each other if intrested send pm