Emv general discussion. Beating emv ideas.

NothingIllegal

Rep
Threads
Trying to understand emv and how to bypass it for physical cash out. As far as I can see here are the options:

1. Get some kind of program that can clone emv. I'm not sure if this is possible. I haven't seen any evidence that this exist. I see people claiming to have it, but never see it. If it did exist I'm sure only a select group would have access too it, and not a noob like me.

2. Use fullz to order a legitimate credit card. Since it would be a real card you would have no problem cashing it out at atms.

3. Have your own point of sale setup that didn't use emv at all. I have not researched this one much, but I'm sure the effort put in to setup such a system would be well worth it.

What do you guys think?

jandepan10

Rep
Threads
hello man i had the same idea i dont think its possible to clone a emv card but a magnetic stripe card is not hard so if you open a POS that looks like its in america or something cause the pay there still with the magnetic stripe card you can make a payment with a megnetic stripe card

Vani11a

Rep
Threads
I always just gave the chip a little zap so it would become unreadable. At most POS after 3 failed attempts using the chip it would say to resort to mag strip swiping. It didn’t always work but sometimes it did. Really just depends on store policy/protocol. I used to have a compiled list of places that we’re implementing this resort to strip function. It’s been awhile since I’ve done the physical carding but I’ll see if I can find that list for ya. Zapping the chip was pretty simple. After many many failed trials I found that if you just get a USB phone charger cord and cut the mini USB end off and use a wall plug in “box” 9V and under, it would zap without leaving any visible burn mark. Plenty of times I’d use a charger that didn’t reduce the current enough and BAM! Looked like I was welding the damn chip. Anyway if you have any questions let me know. Good luck man