EMV software is a scam !

Kurmyt92

Rep
Threads
  • Jcop hiro worked for me in 2015 and stopped working in 2017
  • RB4/5 and 6 worked also in 2016
  • emv Global solution is a big scam
  • Chipso is a scam
  • X2 worked for me untill 2017., 2018 was a bad year and now im using X2 again.
  • Prilex works but cost 15k, i dont have it but I know people who are doing the big stuff with this software.
What's your icq or telegram ?

futura2000

Rep
Threads
  • Chipso is a scam
  • Prilex works but cost 15k, i dont have it but I know people who are doing the big stuff with this software.
yep this is all correct info...any uk people working with X2 as im looking to get back into the game but a little rusty...thanks

futura2000

Rep
Threads
Here's some info on Prilex interesting read
Prilex is a trojan written in Visual Basic 6.0 and used to steal information from ATMs. It was used in a highly targeted attack against a Brazilian bank to gather information on all the users of that ATM. It currently works on only one brand of ATM, indicating that the threat actors analyzed this branch and customized the trojan. It works by hooking certain dynamic link libraries (DLLs) and replacing the machine's screens with its own application screens on top. Once the machine is infected, the trojan operates with the banking application so that the legitimate account security code screen is replaced with the trojan's fraudulent screen. This code is used as a two-factor authentication (2FA) method to protect ATMs and online transactions. Once the code is entered, the trojan captures and stores it. The attackers exfiltrate the bank card numbers and security codes to a remote C2 server via the internet. The attackers likely sell the bank card numbers as opposed to stealing funds straight from the ATM.

futura2000

Rep
Threads
Hey Guys..Good to see emv the baby of swiping has some uk followers...Just want to shout out the fathers of uk swiping...Business Chap, Great Oak, Zulu Alpha, Diamond and all the other lads who would swipe 8k off a MBNA....We must remember this shit aint new and hopefully we can get some of these legends on here to share there knowledge.....If we can share knowledge like a brotherhood we can keep this alive, so if i get uk d+p and you can cash we keep it tight...so we share d+p and software, i have d+p but nobody with software that works in uk....Bro's we are a very exclusive group in uk fraud lets help each other...We need real d+p and real software.......if this message connects with you lets talk...Thanks

shodan

Rep
Threads
  • Chipso is a scam
i have X1 and X2 with an omnikey 3121 but it's not working sadly. could you help me out? if so add my telegram @shodanio

fraukid

Rep
Threads
i think that there are way too many "legends" around this emv thing, first of all you have to understand guys how smartcards works, and the security that are implemented in them, they still work with the classic T2 and pin, the issue is to find or create or bypass the dynamic code that is created at each transaction made, there is some reversal engineering that has to be made on real cards to know whats going on for real

jackychan

Rep
Threads
  • Chipso is a scam
Where can purchase