EMV software is a scam !

goodlife1

Rep
Threads
Guys, Emv software doesn"t exist there are only skimmers if someone is intrested follow me so i can pm you

Topgeer88

Rep
Threads
Hey Guys..Good to see emv the baby of swiping has some uk followers...Just want to shout out the fathers of uk swiping...Business Chap, Great Oak, Zulu Alpha, Diamond and all the other lads who would swipe 8k off a MBNA....We must remember this shit aint new and hopefully we can get some of these legends on here to share there knowledge.....If we can share knowledge like a brotherhood we can keep this alive, so if i get uk d+p and you can cash we keep it tight...so we share d+p and software, i have d+p but nobody with software that works in uk....Bro's we are a very exclusive group in uk fraud lets help each other...We need real d+p and real software.......if this message connects with you lets talk...Thanks
HMU bro I wanna get into it

Lord John

Rep
Threads
  • NEW scam --emv.solutions paid 3k and nothing.
  • Jcop hiro worked for me in 2015 and stopped working in 2017
  • RB4/5 and 6 worked also in 2016
  • emv Global solution is a big scam (Do your homework before you post somthing)
  • Chipso is a scam (His name is soccorio and if you google it the right way you will see)
  • X2 worked for me untill 2017., 2018 was a bad year and now im using X2 again.
  • Prilex works but cost 10k, I dont have it but I know people who are doing the big stuff with this software. prilexsoftware.com is the website.
I will update when I have new infomation.. Who want to add me so we can chat about emv software. Dont ask me free stuff just information please.

bullycardz1

Rep
Threads
  • NEW scam --emv.solutions paid 3k and nothing.
  • emv Global solution is a big scam (Do your homework before you post somthing)
  • Chipso is a scam (His name is soccorio and if you google it the right way you will see)
  • Prilex works but cost 10k, I dont have it but I know people who are doing the big stuff with this software. prilexsoftware.com is the website.
I will update when I have new infomation.. Who want to add me so we can chat about emv software. Dont ask me free stuff just information please.
Hello I came across this new software emv studios the price is $1499 I haven't bought from him yet due to money problems but can someone please find out if legit because I am saving up just for the software and don't want to be disappointed

itsavibe

Rep
Threads
A Bank Director lol, did you not know a bank director dont have anything to do with a emv solution?? Its visa and mastercard that have the compagnies that are making emv solutions :)

Read my posts maybe we can learn something..

• emv Global solution is a big scam
  • Chipso is a scam
  • Prilex works but cost 15k, i dont have it but I know people who are doing the big stuff with this software.
And for the ATM skimmers, you need to do this the old way because the new is almost imposible to do because of the investments..
hey bro i followed u so can u me back so i can chat with u