Emvstudio co-op suggestion, interested

Endoe

Rep
Threads
Ok
We know there's far more scammers than legit emv cloning software vendors out there. OK the software that's caught my eyes that leads me to believe maybe hope I'd legit is emvstudio. Now I'm not here claiming I've got a cracked version for sale, which I understand is impossible. I want to buy it off the legit site for $1500 US. But I don't have that amount disposable. Perhaps I should, but I don't. So what I was thinking was by gauging interest on this thread, how many ppl would be prepared to chip in say between $50 or $150 US to chuck in together and purchase it.

Okay that's fine you say, that's one copy and if 10 of us throw in $150 how we going to use it. We'll we could host it on z pc and everyone who paid get the RDP credentials, so you got a card to encode, you login, use it, then log out. This of course would be a temporary solution, atleast we'd be able to encode cards properly until we make some bank to buy it ourselves. Its an idea. Is there interest in doing it this way, sure $50 each means 30 ppl have the login details, there's no incentive to share the login to others. I'd happily host it, my computer is at times already on 24/7.its not ideal but it's a good temporary solution. If you think you'd chip in, post in the thread along with any doubts or even ideas to make it better. I want this software, but throwing 1500 Usd at to find its z scam would hurt. Atleast we'd know for z small outlay. Comment your thoughts in the thread, cheers.

Siredmund

Rep
Threads
I think this is a very good idea. Only problem is that, as you said, it’s so many scammers compared to legit people. I’m all in for this ‘cause I’ve been trying to find an EMV-software to an affordable price for some time. I could maybe chip in $500. We also need to get dumps somewhere and I’ve been having real trouble finding a legit guy with a skimmer placed in Norway (that’s where I live). Bought some dumps from France earlier, but they didn’t work. Probably due to bad software. Hit me up on PM if you wanna talk more. Or just discuss in the thread.

-Sir Edmund

Endoe

Rep
Threads
Okay, I'll keep a very keen eye on this thread. I guess, we'll have to all agree what software to buy once we get enough ppl involved

Rockiel

Rep
Threads
I think this is a very good idea. Only problem is that, as you said, it’s so many scammers compared to legit people. I’m all in for this ‘cause I’ve been trying to find an EMV-software to an affordable price for some time. I could maybe chip in $500. We also need to get dumps somewhere and I’ve been having real trouble finding a legit guy with a skimmer placed in Norway (that’s where I live). Bought some dumps from France earlier, but they didn’t work. Probably due to bad software. Hit me up on PM if you wanna talk more. Or just discuss in the thread.

-Sir Edmund
Dam I'm in, I'm tired as hell getting scammed and getting Trojan virus trying to buy these softwares. It's insane!

Chefmoneyd

Rep
Threads
so count me in if at all possible. vi got everything need for this project. embosser, dye sublimation printer, cards both chipped and not with x2 2021 software.acr38 readerwriter AND GREAT sites and ways to get letig dumps. im talking the works.,.. my issue is now iv got to write the correct info and work the software correcly to make it all come together, my biggest issue is i cant seem to be able to work the x2 soft ware correctly. ii need someone outthere to teach me how to effectivly write to cards. using x2. hell iv even got the java card programs fully installed but cant seem to figure out the applet situation. really want to get the 8.6v software by globalplatform but im short a few hundo. count me in on this project im sure we have enough to make a real play on the legit sftware. also if anyone needs i have capability to make physical cards and identification cards to go along with the profile you use going forward

Rockiel

Rep
Threads
so count me in if at all possible. vi got everything need for this project. embosser, dye sublimation printer, cards both chipped and not with x2 2021 software.acr38 readerwriter AND GREAT sites and ways to get letig dumps. im talking the works.,.. my issue is now iv got to write the correct info and work the software correcly to make it all come together, my biggest issue is i cant seem to be able to work the x2 soft ware correctly. ii need someone outthere to teach me how to effectivly write to cards. using x2. hell iv even got the java card programs fully installed but cant seem to figure out the applet situation. really want to get the 8.6v software by globalplatform but im short a few hundo. count me in on this project im sure we have enough to make a real play on the legit sftware. also if anyone needs i have capability to make physical cards and identification cards to go along with the profile you use going forward
So did you download X2 yet?
Does it launch and you can see the tabs at the top?
in the Help tab it has instructions on how to read, write, get ARQC, Generate. Did you view this part of the Help?
are you sure you bought a full version and not the Demo version, lots of scammers out there selling the Demo!

Rockiel

Rep
Threads
Follow me and I’ll follow you and let’s chat through PM.

Chefmoneyd

Rep
Threads
So did you download X2 yet?
Does it launch and you can see the tabs at the top?
in the Help tab it has instructions on how to read, write, get ARQC, Generate. Did you view this part of the Help?
are you sure you bought a full version and not the Demo version, lots of scammers out there selling the Demo!
It didn't even occur to me to check the help section. I got it to download fully and have full access as far as I know...if anyone wants the software to.help.me.figure this out i don't mind sending off the software via email. I'll send it for $50. Cash app preferred.