EU carding

VCrespo

Rep
Threads
Hello Folks

I thought it might be useful for everyone, incl. me, to start a discussion on carding in terms of doing it in the EU. Any tip, experience, idea etc could be shared here for the ones interested in doing it in Europe. I meant it as a general discussion so feel free to add any comment regarding to physical carding.

As a new commer, first of all let me start with what are the basics you consider, a starter should know?

Thanks in advance and i hope the topic will be useful for many

Take care

VCrespo

Rep
Threads
And do you have or anyone else has any tips, experience on ATMs?

aman9x9aman

Rep
Threads
I heard that in EU there is only possible to get a money from CHIP card, any info about that ?

Weedzor

Rep
Threads
True that almost all atms in EU are chip+pin

poissonbleu69

Rep
Threads
do you know deepmart they sell smart cards but i don't know if the sit is good

acasa3

Rep
Threads
Hello Folks

I thought it might be useful for everyone, incl. me, to start a discussion on carding in terms of doing it in the EU. Any tip, experience, idea etc could be shared here for the ones interested in doing it in Europe. I meant it as a general discussion so feel free to add any comment regarding to physical carding.

As a new commer, first of all let me start with what are the basics you consider, a starter should know?

Thanks in advance and i hope the topic will be useful for many

Take care
I don't know for the whole of EU, but i can assure you that in Eastern EU in the Balkans there are no longer ATM machines or store POS that accept the MAG Stripe. Everything is done by the chip witch resets on every use... And the Wireless method witch also gets changed by every use. So basically carding is dead here, if its dead in the Balkans its probably dead on the rest of EU.
Sorry for the bad info but ur better of knowing this !

futura2000

Rep
Threads
I don't know for the whole of EU, but i can assure you that in Eastern EU in the Balkans there are no longer ATM machines or store POS that accept the MAG Stripe. Everything is done by the chip witch resets on every use... And the Wireless method witch also gets changed by every use. So basically carding is dead here, if its dead in the Balkans its probably dead on the rest of EU.
Sorry for the bad info but ur better of knowing this !
Thanks for update bro...

goodlife1

Rep
Threads
in EU you can still collect dumps and cashout in some countries in Asia.If someone is interested for skimming I,m giving skimming devices for free and take 35% of the collected data from the skimmer.
follow me so i can pm or send me email sammyrockend@protonmail.com