FILLZLECLOUDS AKA CARDER_005 IS A SCAM, GREASY BIZ, GOOD FOR FUCK ALL.

gregrethomas123

Rep
Threads
HE JUST LIES AN GIVE YOU THE FUCK AROUND, NOT DO WAT HE SAID HE WOULD AT ALL, WASTE OF TIEM

gregrethomas123

Rep
Threads
claimed he could get me a facebook messenger password for 50 btm. i was excited to hear it so told him hell ill send another 50 if you dont send me method just send me the logs. so i send 50, said the other 50 when sends logs and he refused untill got all 100. then he crys because i in canada and it ended up only 70 btm, so i end up sending yet another 30 just to make him happy. he then sends me a gmail acount password which never asked for, also never even ended up being a correct password. then refused to get me the facebook password untill send another 50 btm!!!!! i fully explained how it was his mistake and i very clearly explained what i wanted and he agreed, but he obviously couldnt provide either and just bullshited his way to scamming me. the best part is how he told me to use a vpn to try the gmail password and it would work lol. like that would change the password or somthing. asked me what vpn i using and blaimed it. said i flagged her to change it lol. but he claims he logged on,.... so i got absolutly nothing but a wild turkey chase from a fucking peice of shit. like i needed these facebook logs sososososooo bad, this bitch lied to police and got me charged with 8 differnt charges and looking at 20 plus years in the pen and i can find proof of her lieing bullsit and who else is involved once i get that accsess. i dont know how to hack fuck all, dont do phishing so i needing someone to get the logs for me. was a major let down and piss off.