First time physical carding

Dusse4

Rep
Threads
I have been able to successfully clone a card. I stole a prepaid master card plastic from walmart and it clones fine.

Does walmart or anywhere have pre paid plastics with emv chips?

How do I get away with swiping a card at any store with no chip in it? the stores system will ask me to insert the card into the chip reader but the cards I have dont have chips.

SugarFreeRupee

Rep
Threads
Swiping you don’t have to enter pin and you cannot enter card into chip reader because your card doesn’t have a chip try to cash out at like a low key atm if ur 18 strip clubs are REALLY good and always watch out for cams observe the place before cashing out and use the cash that’s what I do but try to go somewhere far from your place and stay low key but not too suspicious and the atm that take the card in all the way are better options then the ones that take in a little bit.

SugarFreeRupee

Rep
Threads
This really depends on where you from. America has swipe and credit which does not require pin. in the eu you have to use pin almost always, unless the card have contactless. But buying shit with contactless is useless since you can only charge like 40$

Look around in your circel, see if you can find a local pick pocket that is willing to sell the cards to you. Expired credit cards from Ebay is also good

You're next problem is getting legit dumps, i recommend making you're own skimmer. Check out my posts
https://cybercarders.com/threads/how-to-physical-card-atms.64186/
https://cybercarders.com/threads/giving-out-1-vouch-how-to-make-a-atm-skimmer.69555/
hey man thanks for the info and yea thats what I was thinking almost all the cards I own have chips on them and if I corrupt them using your method they should stop working and the atm will have to take the stripe I was looking into getting the msr reader-writer and chip blank cards. and do you have a legit place for dumps in CA?

Seer900

Rep
Threads
hey man thanks for the info and yea thats what I was thinking almost all the cards I own have chips on them and if I corrupt them using your method they should stop working and the atm will have to take the stripe I was looking into getting the msr reader-writer and chip blank cards. and do you have a legit place for dumps in CA?
Can u help me

Nevermindthedarkness

Rep
Threads
stick the card into the POS reader as if you would for the chip card. If the POS reader interprets it as a failed read, them after 3 times it will require you to use the mag strip and swipe the card. also the cashier can, on some systems, mark each "attempt" as a failed read. But i would, if i were you, get some card that has any sort of chip in it, disable the chip, erase the data on the mag strip, and rewrite the strip with your cloned card's data. That way you are guaranteed to receive "failed" attempts at the checkout.
Good luck. And if you have any questions you can message me on here, or on wickr (PM me for my Wickr), or telegram @Nevermindthedarkness, or email me at nevermindthedarkness@protonmail.com

longbongshane

Rep
Threads
I'm new to this stuff any one selling EU cards for beginners just want to make easy cash out any help me?