Gas station carding

MoneyWalks75

Rep
Threads
Look i know that pumping gas with dumps isnt good but look im in cali and i do this deal of 45$ for $75 i use mastercard 201 cards but question is that is their anyway to make them hit forsure because alot be declining but they dont ask for zip or nothing you just swipe and it says do you want recipt so you put no and the cards hit twice but i started using non returnable 1$ bins some hit and some dont but if anyone knows a better way to make them hit would be much appreciated thanks.

Orlando562150

Rep
Threads
Look i know that pumping gas with dumps isnt good but look im in cali and i do this deal of 45$ for $75 i use mastercard 201 cards but question is that is their anyway to make them hit forsure because alot be declining but they dont ask for zip or nothing you just swipe and it says do you want recipt so you put no and the cards hit twice but i started using non returnable 1$ bins some hit and some dont but if anyone knows a better way to make them hit would be much appreciated thanks.
Yo bro can you show me your ways for that thanks man

Worldbosss

Rep
Threads
I’m in Cali too inbox me I’ll tell you how bro

4eyes

Rep
Threads
I'm from cali.i don't see u using $1 bins and hitting gas stations and if u are its a $1 bin.of cause most won't work.your lucky to get 1 out of 50 to work.honestly 2 swipes will be all u get with a fresh base anyway

Misskim

Rep
Threads
I'm from cali.i don't see u using $1 bins and hitting gas stations and if u are its a $1 bin.of cause most won't work.your lucky to get 1 out of 50 to work.honestly 2 swipes will be all u get with a fresh base anyway

I would like to know what site sells bins for $1.

Scarface323

Rep
Threads
Do u have another way now it asks for zip code lmk I used to hit 76 gas stations