Has anyone tried fatdumps or pitdumps.com? any other sites?

Rockiel

Rep
Threads
u can write 201 dumps on magstripe to swipe instore or atm. emv is not so special.
How do you do that? If you swipe it will see it’s a 201 and tell you to put the chip in? Are you in the U.S.?

msr605x

Rep
Threads
How do you do that? If you swipe it will see it’s a 201 and tell you to put the chip in? Are you in the U.S.?
3 dip method bro. damage the chip and you good to go. write dump on magstrip. oto store insert chip..... the chip wont work they will tell u to swipe and done.

Rockiel

Rep
Threads
3 dip method bro. damage the chip and you good to go. write dump on magstrip. oto store insert chip..... the chip wont work they will tell u to swipe and done.
I tried that one time with two different dumps abd it didn’t work but maybe the two dumps I had were bad dumps. I’ll try it again. Thanks for your help buddy! That won’t work in the ATM will it?

msr605x

Rep
Threads
I tried that one time with two different dumps abd it didn’t work but maybe the two dumps I had were bad dumps. I’ll try it again. Thanks for your help buddy! That won’t work in the ATM will it?
most likely the dumps was bad. if u have none emv atm it will work for dump with pin.
do u know were to dump wit pin thats less then 100 bucks?

Rockiel

Rep
Threads
most likely the dumps was bad. if u have none emv atm it will work for dump with pin.
do u know were to dump wit pin thats less then 100 bucks?
No I’ve bought from people on ICQ, Instagram and tried other places but it seems there’s a shit load of scammers lol. I have all the equipment to write to mag strip and EMV I have software to write to mag strip but no software for EMV. So if I can find dumps with pin I can write to mag strip.

msr605x

Rep
Threads
brainsclub is legit they have dump with pin. im from another forum crdclub.su i just joined this becauce forum is down for 8 hours.
i know a guy with x2 2021 ill buy if its legit ill send contact. buy like i say you can write 201s on mag without emv. i even covered the chip with tape at atm and it still worked no cap.

RawDawg5150

Rep
Threads
Yeah I found a couple sites but Dsm I’m tired of getting scammed lol so I figured I’d ask if anyone is using a vendor that’s legit. Do you use anyone that’s legit? Or know of anyone selling EMV software
i have emv software

Rockiel

Rep
Threads
i know a guy with x2 2021 ill buy if its legit ill send contact. buy like i say you can write 201s on mag without emv. i even covered the chip with tape at atm and it still worked no cap.
So this is a legit site to buy dumps? I’ll check that out. I used the dark web markets too but just got ticked with lol.
when I tried the 3 dip chip, I put finger nail polish over the chip so the prongs couldn’t make contact, it did tell me to swipe so I swiped then it just told me to put the chip back in. So I’m figuring the nail polish worked but when I swiped the reason it told me to put the chip back in is cause those dumps I wrote the mag strip with we’re not good dumps I’m thinking.
crdclub.su

Rockiel

Rep
Threads
Oh Brainsclub has the Dumps?