Help me people !!

Yabbadabba

Rep
Threads
I know all the basics to carding is just putting it all together and covering my tracks and getting the card to stop killing hellllp I want to card electronics iPhones iMac Nintendo switches ect help I need a detailed step by step tutorial

stantheman780

Rep
Threads
It's not only that though. If you want to card electronics then you'll need a drop (aka. shipping address to send the products to). You don't want to send it directly to your address. Also it would be best if someone else picks up the items for you...

Do you have everything set up? RDP, trustworthy VPN, SOCKS, tails, Linken Sphere, CC Cleaner, Bleachbit?

Yabbadabba

Rep
Threads
Yeah I bought amazon and Argos methods that legit but I need a step by step as I. How to set up sock5 vpn cc cleaner the methods I bought tell me how to card them not how to set up all them

Yabbadabba

Rep
Threads
It's not only that though. If you want to card electronics then you'll need a drop (aka. shipping address to send the products to). You don't want to send it directly to your address. Also it would be best if someone else picks up the items for you...

Do you have everything set up? RDP, trustworthy VPN, SOCKS, tails, Linken Sphere, CC Cleaner, Bleachbit?
No that’s the bit I struggle with them parts but in the uk you can card clothes to your own house as Feds don’t click on but iPhones and things click and collect from stores

stantheman780

Rep
Threads
Yeah I bought amazon and Argos methods that legit but I need a step by step as I. How to set up sock5 vpn cc cleaner the methods I bought tell me how to card them not how to set up all them
No that’s the bit I struggle with them parts but in the uk you can card clothes to your own house as Feds don’t click on but iPhones and things click and collect from stores
Search it up on YouTube or on Google. Better yet, search it up on Duck Duck Go whilst on Tor just to make sure that your OPSEC is clean from the very beginning.

Gayanti5

Rep
Threads
If it doesn't tell you what to do like go on a socks5 and shit then it's not a full method is it?

Yabbadabba

Rep
Threads
If it doesn't tell you what to do like go on a socks5 and shit then it's not a full method is it?
Yeah it’s a full method but like any method they don’t tell u how to connect sock5 they just say connect it