Help me with carding

Doppio

Rep
Threads
Hello there, I am new to carding and I would like to know how to do it. I bought 4 cc fullz but killed them due to me not knowing how. Please can someone hmu in reddit and send me a message and teach me how to card. I will also pay too. Reddit is vDopio

mrpp2p

Rep
Threads
Be careful with scammers, they love new carders who want to learn about carding.

1. Check your CC seller, sometimes people sell dead cards;
  2. Always check the status of the card, there are loads of checkers on the dark web (be careful with checkers too, some can kill your card);
  3. Search a good BIN for the specific type of carding you are trying to do, if it's VBV or not, etc.
If you want some carding classes, I am not the best to teach you, but I know a guy that has some excellent private methods and he sells some classes. PM me for more info.

Brian69

Rep
Threads
Did you ever check if fullz was live in first place

zarqawi

Rep
Threads
Be careful with scammers, they love new carders who want to learn about carding.

1. Check your CC seller, sometimes people sell dead cards;
  2. Always check the status of the card, there are loads of checkers on the dark web (be careful with checkers too, some can kill your card);
  3. Search a good BIN for the specific type of carding you are trying to do, if it's VBV or not, etc.
If you want some carding classes, I am not the best to teach you, but I know a guy that has some excellent private methods and he sells some classes. PM me for more info.
hi bro still same problem from prvious 2 months i tried many cards and very easy sites like stripe and square but no sucess please help me if possible

mrpp2p

Rep
Threads
hi bro still same problem from prvious 2 months i tried many cards and very easy sites like stripe and square but no sucess please help me if possible
Not all of the cards works with "easy sites", you need a good method, the right CC and BIN, etc. Lots of variables.
If you want to, follow and PM me, so I can give you the contact of Playertrig, the guy who sell some classes and fresh methods.

zarqawi

Rep
Threads
Not all of the cards works with "easy sites", you need a good method, the right CC and BIN, etc. Lots of variables.
If you want to, follow and PM me, so I can give you the contact of Playertrig, the guy who sell some classes and fresh methods.
please pm me
i dont understand how to pm on this forum