hey! 2 buisness CC with no expire dates and cvv, what now?

gregrethomas123

Rep
Threads
got married vouple with both there sin numbers, addy, buiness numbers, bank account numbers, birthdays, home address, phone numbers. i just need to know how to get the expiry dates for these creddit csrds and debit cards so i can acesses there online banking and do takeover. do i have enough info already and missing sothoing obvious. i could write cheques i guess being i have the trasit and account number right? please help im clearly new at this lol. i was also going over his tax return and he alone made 600000 and her 500000 so combined as married couple i can do a decent haul here if i do it right......or what is all this information worth to someone to flip quivk?... they are also outa the country for time being and no is the wiser right now

Rreeettyy

Rep
Threads
Best thing for something like that is to just phone them pretending to be the bank, say recent activity on their account has triggered security. To access their records and remove the security hold, ask them to confirm the last 3 digits and exp date of the card