how to duplicate or to copy a credit card to cash out on atms

azrael13

Rep
Threads
how to duplicate or to copy a credit card to cash out on atms

what type of machine do i need to copy it perfectly without the machine detect that is copy card.

You'd need an NFC Reader to read the card and capture the cards information and then a blank card with an NFC chip and an NFC writer to then write the captured

cards information onto it but you'd need to be VERY close to the target card to capture the NFC data.

That is if credit card companies haven't secured the data transmitted from credit card NFC chips already.

i have the NFC ACR122U without contact reader which is 13.56mhz that capable to read a credit card chip and i also got the raspberry pi 3 b+ to access read and write

data without a wire connection

you have to connect the NFC reader to the raspberry pi and create the software/driver and i think can make it on python to make

it possible to read the data of CC and write by NFC without Contact reader and raspberry pi

Strangely enough, you can buy all the card mag, chip and NFC readers and writers from eBay alone with the blank cards. I imagine they sell them for legit

security/hotel/retail type industries and they come with the software to do this.

thanks for your time

by the way if you need credit or prepaid fullz please contact me on telegram @xlamd

TheBlackViking

Rep
Threads
Could you tell me more about your raspberry pi setup?
Also are you talking about an MSR x6 for reading and writing ?

azrael13

Rep
Threads
you have to be familiar with python coding language to write a custom managing program on a linux based operation system
any nfc or magnetic reader will do you just need something to read and rewrite on a blank card