How to get valid CC info and valid CC dumps without getting scammed

SugarFreeRupee

Rep
Threads
The best place to get this is from dark markets there are just soo many scams going around that you kind of have to. I get my dumps and CC info from the empire market (try looking for a trusted vendor and use common sense and don't fall for those 1000-2000$ scams) you can access this market using dark.fail (search it up) and reload the page to get the freshest onions (they auto update) another place to get these from is the nightmare market also accessible using dark.fail and again use common sense and look for a trusted vendor and one more OK market is the Berlusconi market I don't personally buy from here but it's on the table if you like.

Thanks for reading and good luck carding!

Hoopie444

Rep
Threads
I’ve been saying this for the longest thanks bro

Josh2003

Rep
Threads
The best place to get this is from dark markets there are just soo many scams going around that you kind of have to. I get my dumps and CC info from the empire market (try looking for a trusted vendor and use common sense and don't fall for those 1000-2000$ scams) you can access this market using dark.fail (search it up) and reload the page to get the freshest onions (they auto update) another place to get these from is the nightmare market also accessible using dark.fail and again use common sense and look for a trusted vendor and one more OK market is the Berlusconi market I don't personally buy from here but it's on the table if you like. Remember to react if you found this info helpful or send me a pm at sugarfree11@protonmail.com and ill try to provide you with links or point you in the right direction.

Thanks for reading and good luck carding!
Thnx broo it's okay

Rx8driver

Rep
Threads
there's many many carding shops that sell cvv/dumps and are reputable.....jstash.bazar is probably the biggest, WAY more cvv/dumps than empire any day of the week, you've also get briansclub.at, unicc is another big one (although they have a $100 registration fee) that people like because you can search by vbv/non-vbv.....and there's WAY more....I won't list my very favorites, because, well, it's just bad etiquette, but those will get you started for sure!

piemelsaus

Rep
Threads
Thanks for all the info guys it was much needed

remari

Rep
Threads
SugarFreeRupee my bro your the truth. i fuck with empire myself but i only have 1 certified vendor and he doesn’t sell fullz.. obviously your experienced so id be grateful if you could share your vendor with me, or a certified one that sells fullz