How to use Socks5, check for leaks, and CC Cleaner. (Free Method). (Part 1)

DeltaRay1

Rep
Threads
Hello, I haven't made a post in a little while but I wanted to make a quick one today. This isn't really a TUT or anything, but its something that I think could be of extra help.

Part. 1. Socks5.
Check out these sites. This will be sites you can use to check for leaks.
#1. Whoer.net .
#2 Whatleaks.com
#3 Dnsleaktest.com

Once you have set up your VPN either on mobile (phone) or laptop, Try to get your anonymity to at least 90%. Whoer would tell you where the problem is from.
Next thing is what leaks go to that site and check if there is other IP's spotted with your VPN's current IP. If there are no other IP's move on. If there IS other IPS it means you didn't clear your history on your current IP and it is messing it up and you need to change it!. (VEX and clear your browser history and start from WHOER again with a different IP). The less the servers that are found the better it will be for you. If there's 1, 2, or 3 you can just over look it, it'll be okay. If your's is something like 74346843 or something just start over.

The website you are carding may not need this/all protocol's but honestly that's fine. You could buy stuff super easily from NBA.Com by just checking your protocol with WHOER. But at lease these steps will give you a really good fighting chance when it all comes down to it. Especially if its a high security check out.

~~~ SOCKS. How to use Socks5 PC & MAC.
MAC Users just do the same steps as the PC.

These are the apps I’m using.
VIP 72 socks client
Proxifier.
CCleaner.
Firefox.

Change the time and date. Change time and time zone to the match the CC I’m using. In this case, we're using Miami FL so make it that’s the time zone. Just ask Siri or google their date and time zone. ,

Next use CCleaner to clear hidden cache and cookies, these tiny things have info of your last use of your laptop. You don’t want amazon to see your cookies for Amazonhackersforum when your order is still pending. Next, login to your socks client , set your location and click “Get proxy by Geo” . All the IPS for Miami would flood out after clicking “Get proxy by Geo”. Pick one, right click and check for black list. I recommend finding an IP that’s clear completely so you don’t vex too much in the coming steps.
Notice the current socks, it should be at the one you chose .. In the past I’d mistakenly ignore this and it’ll be some other other IP. I’d find out after a big red DECLINED is on my check out. Don’t be mad.

Click and open proxifier.... It’ll do it’s work, just leave it open.

Go Here. http://WHOER.NET . + Whatleaks.com
Check your , try to get it to around 90%. If yours is below 90, vex and choose another ip. Also confirm if your time is correct.
Here you get to see what they see. Please this place shouldn’t be full of different iPs..only the IP you’re using should be here else you’re risking a leak.

What leaks let’s you know where you fucked up too. You’d see a “✅” if you’re good or a “⚠” if you should check something out.
Now you see those 1’s they are the number of dns servers a site would see when your using your vpn..

This test was carried out 6 times with the same result meaning our DNS isn’t leaking.

It’s possible to have the results like

This isn’t bad enough to raise any flags, so do not stress about it.
This is a stainless setup using VIP72

-We know our card has money
-We know our VPN or socks is hiding us well and isn’t leaking
Now the only thing that can mess you up is
-The type of site you’re carding, -the amount you’re carding,
-The time you carded
-The frequency at which you are carting stuff.

Worst of all
-SLOW INTERNET.

Hopefully that helps you with Socks5. Again I'm not an expert carder by any means but I have decent knowledge. I don't always charge for methods or TUT's like this, but if you want to know how to use Socks5 send me a message. And don't pay some guy $50 or + Bitcoin for a Socks TUT. It just isn't worth it, alright?.

Noobs, don’t jump to CashOuts, get yourself items. Look around online for stores in your area that have low security, and heck. Even try to find tutorial's and find out which shop is the best for first time carding. Try not to go to high security shops right away (Amazon, Apple, ETC).

Trust me with this you’ve already jumped so many steps in your fraud journey, stop falling for methods where they don't explain everything, then when you try to message them about something they don't explain clearly enough and act like your the idiot. That's not true. If they can't explain it in a way you understand they are either selfish (for whatever reason) or just don't use Socks5 and are trying to waste your time.

Try to understand what is going on. Don’t just follow steps. Hope you enjoyed the post if you did please like, or if you want a like for like let me know. (I know to comment underneath some posts you need a certain amount of reactions. So let me know if that's what you need to.).

Part 1. _DeltaRay1.

DeltaRay1

Rep
Threads
Hello, I haven't made a post in a little while but I wanted to make a quick one today. This isn't really a TUT or anything, but its something that I think could be of extra help.

Part. 1. Socks5.
#1. Whoer.net .
#2 Whatleaks.com
#3 Dnsleaktest.com

Once you have set up your VPN either on mobile (phone) or laptop, Try to get your anonymity to at least 90%. Whoer would tell you where the problem is from.
Next thing is what leaks go to that site and check if there is other IP's spotted with your VPN's current IP. If there are no other IP's move on. If there IS other IPS it means you didn't clear your history on your current IP and it is messing it up and you need to change it!. (VEX and clear your browser history and start from WHOER again with a different IP). The less the servers that are found the better it will be for you. If there's 1, 2, or 3 you can just over look it, it'll be okay. If your's is something like 74346843 or something just start over.

The website you are carding may not need this/all protocol's but honestly that's fine. You could buy stuff super easily from NBA.Com by just checking your protocol with WHOER. But at lease these steps will give you a really good fighting chance when it all comes down to it. Especially if its a high security check out.

VIP 72 socks client
Proxifier.
CCleaner.
Firefox.

Change the time and date. Change time and time zone to the match the CC I’m using. In this case, we're using Miami FL so make it that’s the time zone. Just ask Siri or google their date and time zone. ,

Next use CCleaner to clear hidden cache and cookies, these tiny things have info of your last use of your laptop. You don’t want amazon to see your cookies for Amazonhackersforum when your order is still pending. Next, login to your socks client , set your location and click “Get proxy by Geo” . All the IPS for Miami would flood out after clicking “Get proxy by Geo”. Pick one, right click and check for black list. I recommend finding an IP that’s clear completely so you don’t vex too much in the coming steps.
Notice the current socks, it should be at the one you chose .. In the past I’d mistakenly ignore this and it’ll be some other other IP. I’d find out after a big red DECLINED is on my check out. Don’t be mad.

Check your , try to get it to around 90%. If yours is below 90, vex and choose another ip. Also confirm if your time is correct.
Here you get to see what they see. Please this place shouldn’t be full of different iPs..only the IP you’re using should be here else you’re risking a leak.

What leaks let’s you know where you fucked up too. You’d see a “✅” if you’re good or a “⚠” if you should check something out.
Now you see those 1’s they are the number of dns servers a site would see when your using your vpn..

This test was carried out 6 times with the same result meaning our DNS isn’t leaking.

-The time you carded

Worst of all
-SLOW INTERNET.

Hopefully that helps you with Socks5. Again I'm not an expert carder by any means but I have decent knowledge. I don't always charge for methods or TUT's like this, but if you want to know how to use Socks5 send me a message. And don't pay some guy $50 or + Bitcoin for a Socks TUT. It just isn't worth it, alright?.

Noobs, don’t jump to CashOuts, get yourself items. Look around online for stores in your area that have low security, and heck. Even try to find tutorial's and find out which shop is the best for first time carding. Try not to go to high security shops right away (Amazon, Apple, ETC).

Trust me with this you’ve already jumped so many steps in your fraud journey, stop falling for methods where they don't explain everything, then when you try to message them about something they don't explain clearly enough and act like your the idiot. That's not true. If they can't explain it in a way you understand they are either selfish (for whatever reason) or just don't use Socks5 and are trying to waste your time.

Try to understand what is going on. Don’t just follow steps. Hope you enjoyed the post if you did please like, or if you want a like for like let me know. (I know to comment underneath some posts you need a certain amount of reactions. So let me know if that's what you need to.).

Part 1. _DeltaRay1.
Other Information.

SOCKS5 is a unique proxy because it's made for handling data from anywhere — any protocol, any program, and any type of traffic. So, you can be sure that our SOCKS5 feature will maintain your privacy in nearly any program you configure it with, whether it be for VoIP, or even your web browser!

https://www.ipvanish.com/socks5/
https://nordvpn.com/blog/socks5-proxy/ (Benefits of using)
https://www.socks-proxy.net/
https://www.ibvpn.com/2018/09/what-is-socks5-proxy/ (Easy to use how to guide from a official site)

thelangmore

Rep
Threads
Exact same tuts were given by DeadCarti. You copied him?

Drugs247

Rep
Threads

Part. 1. Socks5.
#1. Whoer.net .
#2 Whatleaks.com
#3 Dnsleaktest.com

VIP 72 socks client
Proxifier.
CCleaner.
Firefox.

-The time you carded

Worst of all
-SLOW INTERNET.

Part 1. _DeltaRay1.
Lol why are you stealing from carti... ?
Im dead b

Omilana

Rep
Threads
Exact same tuts were given by DeadCarti. You copied him?
Lol why are you stealing from carti... ?
Im dead b
You realize that this is the basic tutorial on how to card right? All these tutorials will be the same because this is how you do it. Dont accuse him of copying someone just because that one guy has teached you this, even though I understand you are new to the game!

Drugs247

Rep
Threads
You realize that this is the basic tutorial on how to card right? All these tutorials will be the same because this is how you do it. Dont accuse him of copying someone just because that one guy has teached you this, even though I understand you are new to the game!
Nah bro but word for word tho? He couldn’t even just sit and type that shit... im sleep

renato1620luna

Rep
Threads
Ipvanish socks5 are secure to use?? I try one to check and they are not blacklisted and giveme 100% on whoer.