How to verify your account. (SMS Method) (PayPal, Amazon, ETC) FREE

DeltaRay1

Rep
Threads
Hello, for this post I will be talking about how you can verify your account (SMS Verification) . I know lots of people use TextMe but for me personally there are far too many video ads. Although if you wanna buy a plan then this will solve your problem as well, I choose to use TextNow instead. I just have a free plan, after once I really don't need it anymore. Although you can keep it though if you want, for verifying other services such as Amazon. I personally haven't tried Amazon as I use my own real information but I assume it would work just as well. For the link for TextNOW; https://www.textnow.com/ . Depending on your internet speed it might take up to five minutes before you get your verification code. (I also like TextNow more than TextMe because there isn't as many ads. Or to say the least, 'video' ads.)

My proof images;

If you need help with other verification, create a NEW email address (preferably either Yahoo or GMAIL) these are the best in getting your verification code faster. Make sure to use the same name either on CC/FULLZS, and or on your passport to avoid suspicion. Hope that helps!.