[HQ GUIDE] STAY ANONYMOUS ON THE INTERNET (OpSec)

Force

Rep
Threads
Welcome to my 100% personally handwritten guide! :smart:

I added some humor to it to make it less boring :pogchamp:
So you told yourself: "I'll SE this keyboard and I'm done" or "I'm just gonna refund this Switch and I'll be out for good". :kek:
If you kept your word then all right, you're probably safe. But if you keep coming back over and over again, then you might need some protection on the WorldWideWeb.

In this guide, I will show you different tiers on how to stay safe on the Internet. The higher the tier, the safer and more anonymous you are.
I thought I was anonymous on the Internet? You wish, bully! Even regular websites can easily track your location by using your IP and your MAC address, which are unique to each device connected to the WWW.
Why should I care? If - I am saying, IF - a legal entity decides to investigate you, then you will be fucked if you don't have any kind OpSec (Operation Security)
Will I be safe if I follow this guide? You can never be 100% safe on the Internet, but SOME OpSec is better than NO OpSec. If you have no OpSec right now, just Google "What is my IP address" and you'll see what I mean. :kappa:

Let's get started!

You must reply before you can see the hidden data contained here.
Hope you all enjoyed it!

MrBlackX

Rep
Threads
Sorry for replying twice, i saw ur post on telegram