I have a EMV cloned Dump

Anderz415

Rep
Threads
Hello

I have a few high balance EMV (EMV is a chip encoder, so these dumps will work in ATM) cloned DUMPS that i want to sell. You can just go to ATM and empty them or use them in stores but thats risky because the cameras will record you, if you use them in stores dont go to big malls.

I would use them myself but the cards are from the USA and the ATMs and stores here in Sweden have to much security.

If any of the Dumps dont work i will refund your money.

I will sell one for 50USD and if you buy more i can give discount. I only have 6 of them so hurry up.

PM me if your interested.

ola

Rep
Threads
Hey i'm intrested but am not in USA so how do i use it?

Anderz415

Rep
Threads
Hey i'm intrested but am not in USA so how do i use it?
You can still use them anywhere in the world but some ATMs might not accept them not because the its from USA but because they might not work with that bank. I dont want to use them here in Sweden because there is tight security here i can still do it but i dont want to take that risk, but if your willing to take that risk there can be a big reward.

anon1234567890

Rep
Threads
another nigga on some bullshit. Why wont u just cash em yourself??? A 50 dollar clone when u can easily make 400 at a single atm??? GTFO i have no reason to believe u even dumps cost more than that🤦🏾‍♂️

anon1234567890

Rep
Threads
another nigga on some bullshit. Why wont u just cash em yourself??? A 50 dollar clone when u can easily make 400 at a single atm??? GTFO i have no reason to believe u even dumps cost more than that🤦🏾‍♂️
alright scratch that u just said u will refund if they dont work, lets get to businness. PM me or hit me up on tele, and I would like to do escrow.