I HAVE AN ADDRESS FOR DROP AND RESALE OF MERCHANDISE

wolfmannet22

Rep
Threads
I am looking for people for long term business doing DROP and RESALE of merchandise. In the United States I have a contact who works for a national and international shipping company (courier). For DROP, he can receive the merchandise and resend to any address that any cardholder determines inside and outside the United States; for resale, he wants to buy merchandise at half price to resell to his customers, when he has orders from them.

If you are interested, these are the terms and conditions that we establish so that you do not waste our time or rip us off (THERE ARE A LOT OF HUNGRY RIPPERS ON THE LOOSE):

1. We do not do business with Dominicans
  2. We do not make advance payments.
  3. We do not forward multiple goods to multiple addresses on the same day.
  4. The percentage we work with for resales are: 40% for the card holder, 15% for the intermediary and 45% discount for my contact.
  5. For the DROP payment, 40% of the merchandise is received (can be negotiated depending on the merchandise).
  6. The countries to which shipments are made are the following: Cuba, Chile, Colombia and Venezuela (preferably by sea).
We can have a more personal deal by other means. If you are interested, contact me at Telegr@m: licantropoo

PD: A courier service is not the same as a post office box, the latter only receives documents and small items and is not allowed in stores.

Yaw

Rep
Threads
Thanks for sauce