I Have Bank Logs with proof shown here please check me out you wont regret

Jaydawg4kkk

Rep
Threads
Hey im Juubie ive been Carding for about a year or 2 now i really struggled on my way up. I got scammed a lot and felt like this probably wasn't the way for me until i put down the cc's and started working with bank logs!! got my first real banger acc balance was around 7500 cashed out for 2000 and i never felt better. I buy in bulk and some logs i dont know how to use its weird i have my luck with a set few and all the others jus become wasted money. So i thought i might aswell start making some money off them i came across this site all u guys seem cool and really about business one of the best communitys by far and i want to be apart of it!!
Im only gonna show 1 but here is a SECU Bank Log with Email Access you can see the dates add up and everything this acc is fresh! if your willing to be foreal about work so am i
for pics of other accounts hit me here i respond fast ill then give u my @instagram and
email
also text me here if im taking to long- burner phone-443) 360-0425
i look forward to working with you guys! God Bless

proof-https://imgur.com/a/YxPqGOd (cyber doesnt let you attach pictures to post so i had to make it a imgur) i have more in depth pictures but you have to contact me first contact me here if u like

Napstercrew

Rep
Threads
That is what i call high value bank log right there, lets go to work if you wanna work