I have ccs with full info, teach me & I'll pay

zizis

Rep
Threads
I have access to almost unlimited confirmed-active CCs, all including expiration date, cvc code, phone number, address, birth date, mother's maiden name, full social security #, card balance, etc.

I use a vpn and choose a location in the same state at the very least. I have a socks5 proxy service and spoof the exact city of the cardholder. I also have phone spoofing abilities directly from my phone so I can call the bank as the cardholder and authorize my declined purchase. I STILL CAN'T GET ANY OF THESE CARDS TO WORK. I've even tried just getting e-giftcards so it wouldn't be a different shipping address, but that doesn't work either. I've tried with Visa, MC, Discover, store cards....

Can someone please tell me what I could possibly be doing wrong? Are there sites that don't have rigorous authentication that are best to use?

Edit: 100% willing to vastly overpay anyone who can teach me to successfully do this.

Razeman

Rep
Threads
Which platform you use for carding?
It must be something wrong

Vuknehr

Rep
Threads
vpn and socks...at the same time? I'll give you a hint: You'll need more than a socks proxy to card

Kevins

Rep
Threads
Bro I got a method you can use I'll give for good price and do business telegram kworld321

lkqc2hebitt

Rep
Threads
Use ccleaner each try to buy in your laptop

Check the socks5 at the black list

Check the 3D security page before pay

Try in simple online shops you know... At most traffic most security

iwannabam

Rep
Threads
I have access to almost unlimited confirmed-active CCs, all including expiration date, cvc code, phone number, address, birth date, mother's maiden name, full social security #, card balance, etc.

I use a vpn and choose a location in the same state at the very least. I have a socks5 proxy service and spoof the exact city of the cardholder. I also have phone spoofing abilities directly from my phone so I can call the bank as the cardholder and authorize my declined purchase. I STILL CAN'T GET ANY OF THESE CARDS TO WORK. I've even tried just getting e-giftcards so it wouldn't be a different shipping address, but that doesn't work either. I've tried with Visa, MC, Discover, store cards....

Can someone please tell me what I could possibly be doing wrong? Are there sites that don't have rigorous authentication that are best to use?

Edit: 100% willing to vastly overpay anyone who can teach me to successfully do this.
if anyone teaches u anything please let me know

SpankyOfficial

Rep
Threads

PM ME I might help you!

JEREMYJAYJONES

Rep
Threads
I WILL HELP YOU. I WILL ANSWER QUESTION FOR DUMP. ONEE QUESTION ONE DUMP. P.S. IF YOU LIVE IN CALI THAT WOULD BE EVEN BETTER

magiccs

Rep
Threads

If you're the first who phished em, PLEASE, just PLEASE, don't kill them cashing some dime. You can get LOTS of money out of them. PM me and we'll talk, I would suggest using PGP encrypted messages. here is my pgp.

-----BEGIN PGP PUBLIC KEY BLOCK-----
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