I have USA CCs and i need Partner who can pickup

devyobey

Rep
Threads
Hi Guys,
I have access to tons of USA CCs along with billing address and all. I am looking for a partner in the USA who can arrange the pickups. If someone wants to partner up for any other gig then let me know, i am open to any arrangement. I want to cash out these CCs so anything would work.
Drop your ICQ I will pickup

Nickng96

Rep
Threads
Hi Guys,
I have access to tons of USA CCs along with billing address and all. I am looking for a partner in the USA who can arrange the pickups. If someone wants to partner up for any other gig then let me know, i am open to any arrangement. I want to cash out these CCs so anything would work.
Email me jason.senng96@gmail.com

kareena2255

Rep
Threads
Hi Guys,
Hi friend what price of these cards

Bada$$

Rep
Threads
Drop you icq I can pickup. West Markham APT 9j little rock Arkansas.

BIGFRONTLINE

Rep
Threads
Hi Guys,
Pm me