I need CCs but I can’t buy bitcoin how else can I pay a seller?

jashawnsherrell62

Rep
Threads
I only have a CC to buy bitcoin and it’s sooo much work....and I’m having trouble right now all of this just to buy a CC I need to know are there any alternatives methods to pay FUCK I just want to start carding I’m sick of these DEAD public cc

Stardust

Rep
Threads
Well, nobody is going to risk their security, specially if they are on the U.S. So you should try to buy bitcoins with other methods. In paxful. you can buy btc with gift cards, try that :d Hope it helps bro

jashawnsherrell62

Rep
Threads
Well, nobody is going to risk their security, specially if they are on the U.S. So you should try to buy bitcoins with other methods. In paxful. you can buy btc with gift cards, try that :d Hope it helps bro
Thanks

XACIT

Rep
Threads
I only have a CC to buy bitcoin and it’s sooo much work....and I’m having trouble right now all of this just to buy a CC I need to know are there any alternatives methods to pay FUCK I just want to start carding I’m sick of these DEAD public cc
What is your trusted site to buy cards? And has anyone heard of Premium Cards?

p-ivy

Rep
Threads
What is your trusted site to buy cards? And has anyone heard of Premium Cards?
I have also seen the premium cards site and am wanting to buy but I’ve only been scammed so far. I’m hoping to find someone who has used the site or another site selling preloaded cards.

runnerman

Rep
Threads
I have also seen the premium cards site and am wanting to buy but I’ve only been scammed so far. I’m hoping to find someone who has used the site or another site selling preloaded cards.
Hi pm I will middle man the numbers to you. I’m not looking to get over on people!

runnerman

Rep
Threads
I know sites and apparently you don’t smh I don’t wanna get kicked out so I wouldn’t do no shit like dat! Gotta start somewhere fwm or don’t idc