I need honest workers

ragheb

Rep
Threads
SCAMMER alert guys, Never deal with this scammer he's asking you to send him money for long term partnership and those shits Hahahha funny man and an idiot at the same time! SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER!!! You are the one who looking for cashiers so why you asking for money :D Everyone here is looking for money and want to earn money if someone saw that you are gonna make him earn this money why he would scam you or take the money after 1 deal only :D Anyone with a brain will never ever be a thief from a 1 time deal I know i will get a lot of money why then i would steal you?? I'm not an idiot to do that :D :D

Not3s

Rep
Threads
SCAMMER alert guys, Never deal with this scammer he's asking you to send him money for long term partnership and those shits Hahahha funny man and an idiot at the same time! SCAMMER SCAMMER SCAMMER!!! You are the one who looking for cashiers so why you asking for money :D Everyone here is looking for money and want to earn money if someone saw that you are gonna make him earn this money why he would scam you or take the money after 1 deal only :D Anyone with a brain will never ever be a thief from a 1 time deal I know i will get a lot of money why then i would steal you?? I'm not an idiot to do that :D:D
Oh my days, You can't swipe or cash out cloned cards at the Machine in Africa. So i can't fuck with you. You can also call me all sort of name idgaf. I deal with real plugs in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA / CANADA / UNITED KINGDOM & Etc.. You can't bring me down

ragheb

Rep
Threads
SCAMMER SCAMMER Like i said, If you are saying i can't swipe in Africa So why you asked me to send you money for a long term partnership you asshole xD You are so stupid even in SCAMM idiot! :D

Siabot123

Rep
Threads
I want to work lets get busy! Im in u.s. i have writer and willing to do whatever it takes to make money and LEARN!

Not3s

Rep
Threads
I want to work lets get busy! Im in u.s. i have writer and willing to do whatever it takes to make money and LEARN!
Hello buddy, I would like us to cooperate and work together. Send me a PM