I need trusted hand in USA only

kingbman

Rep
Threads
Hands still needed guyz, am just tired of been ripped. Lunty12 ripped us 13k. Wch we replaced a card of 13k balance too. He spent 2k the first day, went behind our back pulled another 5k, defiled all instructions and killed card. Carting away 7k. Lunty u can't escape us, but I pity you because you will remain broke that for sure and probably die in poverty. Everyone ask me to replace from this group and I didn't reply really sorry this guy put some discouragement in me. I have all evidence to prove. He even cleared chat history and changed his username to this @looney10. If you're coming to rip me from this forum forget it.

Blueface3z

Rep
Threads
Hands still needed guyz, am just tired of been ripped. Lunty12 ripped us 13k. Wch we replaced a card of 13k balance too. He spent 2k the first day, went behind our back pulled another 5k, defiled all instructions and killed card. Carting away 7k. Lunty u can't escape us, but I pity you because you will remain broke that for sure and probably die in poverty. Everyone ask me to replace from this group and I didn't reply really sorry this guy put some discouragement in me. I have all evidence to prove. He even cleared chat history and changed his username to this @looney10. If you're coming to rip me from this forum forget it.

I'm tired of getting ripped too..I just want to make some damn cash..I hit you on telegram bro..I'm ready to work rn

Pauly

Rep
Threads
I do Authorize, replacement and punching to all state in US minimum 3k every 2day and maximum 70k. All I need you do is go spend or swipe for me instore, if ur game hit me up let's deal. Note: only honest hands needed. If u write tracks also contact me let's eat some meat. I just need 5 hands to work with hit me at furydfirelion@jabber.ru or add me up on telegram @kingbman or just hit me here, i would reply immediately if am in here.
I am down for the longevity. If you are serious. This will be your last stop to need anyone else. Teamwork makes the dream work

2legit

Rep
Threads
I do Authorize, replacement and punching to all state in US minimum 3k every 2day and maximum 70k. All I need you do is go spend or swipe for me instore, if ur game hit me up let's deal. Note: only honest hands needed. If u write tracks also contact me let's eat some meat. I just need 5 hands to work with hit me at furydfirelion@jabber.ru or add me up on telegram @kingbman or just hit me here, i would reply immediately if am in here.
hey do you still need a straight up hand no bullshit loyal business beneficiall for both of us?

2legit

Rep
Threads
im in AZ