If you have a Credit Card pm me

ghost080

Rep
Threads
If you have a Credit Card pm me, I can load the card to it's limit.

Reach me on telegram also ****

Skooptitup52

Rep
Threads
Not really the bandwagon type, but I'm new here, in a desperate situation, 110% real as real getz...I'm stranded at a popular airport, my vehicle is being held for 260.00 ransom, city imposed curfew earlier, want to get tf outta here!!! I have I fully w/screenshot of passport to transfer on to all brand accts.....cash app, chime, bb&t money market, chase checking debit, or net spend... I'm new to this, but I gotta perfect methods bc I get tons of fullz...but the real stuff is access to manipulate employee direct deposits thru major payroll management firm!!!

ghost080

Rep
Threads
Not really the bandwagon type, but I'm new here, in a desperate situation, 110% real as real getz...I'm stranded at a popular airport, my vehicle is being held for 260.00 ransom, city imposed curfew earlier, want to get tf outta here!!! I have I fully w/screenshot of passport to transfer on to all brand accts.....cash app, chime, bb&t money market, chase checking debit, or net spend... I'm new to this, but I gotta perfect methods bc I get tons of fullz...but the real stuff is access to manipulate employee direct deposits thru major payroll management firm!!!
Reach me on telegram ****

Jack_hitler

Rep
Threads
H
Hi I have cc send ur payment link

ghost080

Rep
Threads
Reach me on telegram ****

Skooptitup52

Rep
Threads
Cc I had tried it. Was no good? Was bought off dw......third in a row.....some bs if u ask me!! Who wants to make real $$$??