IF YOU HAVE THE ANSWER = $25K TO $30K

stockingbows1

Rep
Threads
Listen, a few weeks ago, I came into contact with a guy (online) through an associate of mines, who had the ability to verify micro deposits on different Bank of America checking accounts, WITHOUT ONLINE ACCESS. I did a $6,000 dollar ACH transfer with him, by simply linking my HSBC account to one of the BofA accounts that he gave to me (And YES of I proof of the transfer that I did with him). Now, I've been getting word that the guy whom I'm speaking of, has been using one of two different websites online to somehow get the verification micro deposits from the BofA accounts. Hear what I'm saying very carefully, I have a plan set in place that will put approximately $50,000 to $60,000 dollars in my possession before the end of March 2020 (if I start immediately), but I need to know the websites that he's using. I can do much more volume in April 2020. Even if I can get my hands on websites that allows a person to see micro deposits for other banks besides BofA, it's all the same to me and to the health of my plan. Obviously, I'm writing this post, because I have no problem going 50/50 with anyone who has the necessary knowledge on the subject at hand. Either reply here or PM me, or both. Contact me immediately if you can be of some assistance!

Nahfsm

Rep
Threads
Listen, a few weeks ago, I came into contact with a guy (online) through an associate of mines, who had the ability to verify micro deposits on different Bank of America checking accounts, WITHOUT ONLINE ACCESS. I did a $6,000 dollar ACH transfer with him, by simply linking my HSBC account to one of the BofA accounts that he gave to me (And YES of I proof of the transfer that I did with him). Now, I've been getting word that the guy whom I'm speaking of, has been using one of two different websites online to somehow get the verification micro deposits from the BofA accounts. Hear what I'm saying very carefully, I have a plan set in place that will put approximately $50,000 to $60,000 dollars in my possession before the end of March 2020 (if I start immediately), but I need to know the websites that he's using. I can do much more volume in April 2020. Even if I can get my hands on websites that allows a person to see micro deposits for other banks besides BofA, it's all the same to me and to the health of my plan. Obviously, I'm writing this post, because I have no problem going 50/50 with anyone who has the necessary knowledge on the subject at hand. Either reply here or PM me, or both. Contact me immediately if you can be of some assistance!
PM ME

Dust666

Rep
Threads
I need to know this as well message me

ogcevy7

Rep
Threads
Can you message me on telegram @MC120