In Need Of a Good CC Vendor

JokerNattz

Rep
Threads
Hey Guys

I really need a good CC vendor at the moment Im Using Jokers Stash at the beginning I was getting a lot of declined cards but through more knowledge I understood what I needed which was specific UK Bins. But Joker stash takes a long time to release a UK batch so Im pretty much stuck on my ass doing nothing just waiting for a new batch which could take a week or longer. So with all that said could someone give me a good CC vendor.

Also I forgot to say that All these Vendors that used to have a code to enter and now have free access, the quality has gone down a lot and its quite hard to get good cards. I Need a private Vendor

SCAMMERS STAY OUT!

Last edited:

GTR100

Rep
Threads
I need CCS and dumps willing to pay hit me up

UNDERTAKER

Rep
Threads
I got cheap prices - 100$ for credit cards all around the world USA&Canada (online carding) I can assure you when you buy off me you alone will be the only one with the card and it is not sold to multiple people. REDDIT: TheCartel-

Text me there and ill let you know where to go from there

tristan

Rep
Threads
I got cheap prices - 100$ for credit cards all around the world USA&Canada (online carding) I can assure you when you buy off me you alone will be the only one with the card and it is not sold to multiple people. REDDIT: TheCartel-

Text me there and ill let you know where to go from there
My man, I'm interested ! hit me up on tristanaml@mail.com