In Need of Mentor/Guidance will pay for valuable time

Bubbajjj

Rep
Threads
Honestly I'm a expert on dumps.ill teach u what I know for a good dump site
I can give you a good dump vendor if you just tell me what I'm doing wrong I'm using socks5 on Firefox and Mac address changer with cccleaner I need help I know the cards are valid

Tboy20098

Rep
Threads
I can give you a good dump vendor if you just tell me what I'm doing wrong I'm using socks5 on Firefox and Mac address changer with cccleaner I need help I know the cards are valid
PM me...u trying to card online?..I really need a good dump vendor...if u have one that's forsure good...I'll share wat I know with you....

sneakq40

Rep
Threads
Icq?

JuiceLeeCards

Rep
Threads
Im willing to Pay on any information Involving skimmers.. and willing To trade Invite codes To Some Carding Sites that are Official no Bullshit. Pm me for my icq. also have a whole list of bins that Are guaranteed To Pass.

DRQPZ

Rep
Threads
PM me...u trying to card online?..I really need a good dump vendor...if u have one that's forsure good...I'll share wat I know with you....
CHECK OUT MY LAST POST

AuthenticCarder

Rep
Threads
Im willing to Pay on any information Involving skimmers.. and willing To trade Invite codes To Some Carding Sites that are Official no Bullshit. Pm me for my icq. also have a whole list of bins that Are guaranteed To Pass.
get at me

bravolouisjohn

Rep
Threads
Hey bro osee your deep on carding online i just got my first successful ship yesterday do you have icq? Id like to gain knowledge and do business on that
Hi bro am quite new..can you pull me thourgh..?