Is jokerstash a scam?

nexon8

Rep
Threads
Hey guys just a quick question, I have recently bought some cards of jokerstash but I am a bit confused, everywhere I read I see people mentioning that jokerstash requires an invite code, however I downloaded the necessary extension to access .bazar pages and went on jstash.bazar, I made an account and it worked however it did not ask me for any invite code, I however ignored it and bought a few cards of there, all the cards are legit cards as I checked the bins but I just don't know, am I using a scam website and if I'm not is jstash any good?
If you could tell me if I am using a scam website or recommend a place to buy cards that is better than jstash then that would be much appreciated, thank you.
Sorry for the long post lol

Sutterbox

Rep
Threads
Hey, what are the necessary extensions to access a .bazar page..

Stardust

Rep
Threads
I don't know dude, did you enter via this forum? if you did, then you have nothing to worry about. Probably the invite code has been implemented now so the website doesn't collapse because the lot of people that register everyday.

nexon8

Rep
Threads
I don't know dude, did you enter via this forum? if you did, then you have nothing to worry about. Probably the invite code has been implemented now so the website doesn't collapse because the lot of people that register everyday.
No I didn't my friend, do you have a link that I can access that you know is legit?
And if you use it did it ask you for an invite code?
Thank for the help bro

nexon8

Rep
Threads
Hey, what are the necessary extensions to access a .bazar page..
I don't remember them of the top of my head but a simple Google search should solve your problem bro

Sutterbox

Rep
Threads
I don't remember them of the top of my head but a simple Google search should solve your problem bro
I already tried to google search and i literally spent a whole lot of time scrolling through craps.. I read reviews people are saying it's fake.. HELP ME

tectain

Rep
Threads

nexon8

Rep
Threads
ITS THE SAME JSTASH.BAZAR JUST THAT HE STOPPED ASKING FOR INVITE CODES
Thank for the help, and is there any proof of this or how can I make sure as I don't want to waste any more money.
Any help would be much appreciated bro