Is physical card cloning with an msr 605x dead or still doable?

Newtothis314

Rep
Threads
I was told by an individual that I can no longer use msr to clone a card and that x2 software no longer works I’m new to this just ordered my first msr but hearing this is kinda discouraging can someone give me some insight please

DreamTeamCC

Rep
Threads
hello mate, i would like us to cooperate and get started to a good and long term business partnership. And i will take my time to walk you through the process, MSR AND X2 SOFTWARE are still working and you can use it to clone your own cards.. tap in asap. let's have a good conversation together..

Liljay556

Rep
Threads
hello mate, i would like us to cooperate and get started to a good and long term business partnership. And i will take my time to walk you through the process, MSR AND X2 SOFTWARE are still working and you can use it to clone your own cards.. tap in asap. let's have a good conversation together..
Yoo Can I work with y’all ?

Mazoku

Rep
Threads
I would really appreciate some help as well