JOKER's STASH - THE BIGGEST DUMPS & CVV SHOP ON THE UNDERGROUND MARKET [+]

Immibradford786

Rep
Threads
Don't buy from jstah, I bought over 21 cards from this site and only 2 worked, plus they you have to pay for refund and they never even offer me thats, I have proof of all the card and as soon as I bought them and tried them they were dead, don't trust this site.

aktive_gee

Rep
Threads
Don't buy from jstah, I bought over 21 cards from this site and only 2 worked, plus they you have to pay for refund and they never even offer me thats, I have proof of all the card and as soon as I bought them and tried them they were dead, don't trust this site.
The site pretending to b jokkersstash is trash... My firend and mentor started using it about 2 months ago and ive watched him lose a couple thousand on there... Looking for REAL sites with REAL WORKING CC's?? PM... And remember... Information is valuable... So dont waste my time.

CappelaioMatto

Rep
Threads
The site pretending to b jokkersstash is trash... My firend and mentor started using it about 2 months ago and ive watched him lose a couple thousand on there... Looking for REAL sites with REAL WORKING CC's?? PM... And remember... Information is valuable... So dont waste my time.
i think you should try out private ppeople that spams

CappelaioMatto

Rep
Threads
have you got any other site??