Jstashbazar

Tomhoyle96

Rep
Threads
Does anyone know the actual site for jstashbazar as there is a few and I have put some money on the .com and nothing in my pot now and it’s been a few days

Literallyone

Rep
Threads
F*** JStash bro. Hit me up. I’m verified. Check the rep.

Black90

Rep
Threads
The real j stash is j-stash.bazar you need an invite to register. First go to Mozilla firefox and got to add ons then add Blockchain DNS . this is the only way to access bazar domains. I can send you an invite. I get live cvvs 414720 bins . chase always atleast 1,500 balance. PM me and don't fall for the fake jstash sites if you can register without an invite its fake and if you can access without Blockchain DNS its fake.

mrgoodshopper

Rep
Threads
The real j stash is j-stash.bazar you need an invite to register. First go to Mozilla firefox and got to add ons then add Blockchain DNS . this is the only way to access bazar domains. I can send you an invite. I get live cvvs 414720 bins . chase always atleast 1,500 balance. PM me and don't fall for the fake jstash sites if you can register without an invite its fake and if you can access without Blockchain DNS its fake.
Can you PM me and send the invite ?