. πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘LEARN HOW TO "REFER" YOURSELF & GET PAIDπŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘

dolphy78

Rep
Threads
I posted the other night a TUT on how to make GOOD money on Webull with just FULLZ & DL SCANS multiple times. That link is HERE . What you are doing is basically signing up to an app, then using your own referral link signing yourself up as many times as you can earning the referral income for yourself + as an added bonus you are also collecting the payout from your referral bonus as well! As with carding there are methods that work with one app, but not the other and vice versa.

This is a perfect opportunity if you are just starting out with carding, because it teaches you about Android & PC operational security. I know methods for a great many apps to get paid and I will share them with you free of charge. YOU JUST HAVE TO SIGN UP USING MY INVITE LINK IS ALL I REQUIRE. That's it. Here is a list of some of the apps I am referring to as well as the amount you will make per referral. These are just a few. Reach out to me here or @ jaywilson7845@proton.me and let's make some money! You can click each link on the name

WEBULL- https://a.webull.com/3xbLLFMXBkgSGISHV4
$34-3200- WeBull is the cream of the crop! You will make between $34-$36000 per signup Γ—2!- Remember it is Γ—2 because you'll be referring yourself.