Legit Dumps, tracks 1&2???

kiingtythegreat

Rep
Threads
Tired Of getting hacked I’ve been hacked about seven times. I have all the tools msr , embosser etc. just no dump plug. Somebody reach out or partnership if your trying to expand - telegram: Kiing T-y

Yeehaaw

Rep
Threads
I’m in North Florida maybe they will work here. I lost my cashier/skimmer 3weeks ago haven’t hit shit since

Cashm0n3y187

Rep
Threads
Tired Of getting hacked I’ve been hacked about seven times. I have all the tools msr , embosser etc. just no dump plug. Somebody reach out or partnership if your trying to expand - telegram: Kiing T-y
Hey bro I'm in the same situation as you been getting scammed I'll share a few nice sites I've had luck with tele @cashm0n3y

Binjemin

Rep
Threads
Brian’s club nice if your the right bins

dumper

Rep
Threads
anyone got dumps for washington state?
I've tried- trumps-dmps
jstash
briansclub
2rich4bitchs
bingodumps
luckydumps24
and some $5 dumps off empire... and honestly every dump I've bought off those websites have came back INVALID. and I think 2 out of the $5 dumps I got off empire got me a pop from the pop machine but then when I went to go buy bigger stuff which both times was less than $200. they were declined. like I'm getting low on funds to keep wasting them when I havent even hit a single good one yet... BUT I do have some cash left if someone can hook it up with dumps that actually work, I'll pay good money but I want to try one for free and if it works I'll even pay double for it and we can start doing business that way...
I have something HUGE to gain by finding a legit vendor so why would I mess it up over 1 dump? any intelligent person wouldnt cause it's nearly impossible to find legit valid dumps...
someone with the dumps can throw a rock and hit 10 different people willing to buy...
just tired of getting scammed...

I ALSO HAVE CLOSE TO 10,000 DIFFERENT PROFILES AS IN - HALF INCLUDE- NAME/ADDRESS/D.O.B./S.S.N.
OTHER HALF INCLUDE- NAME/ADDRESS/SSN/DOB/JOB TITLE/SALARY/ AND A COUPLE HAVE FULL CARD INFO BUT NONE VALID ANYMORE AND ALMOST ALL HAVE BANK ACCOUNT ROUTING AND ACCOUNT NUMBER..
ID BE WILLING TO TRADE A DECENT AMOUNT OF THOSE PROFILES AND/OR BITCOIN FOR VALID DUMPS.. SO HIT ME UP IF WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT PLEASE