Let’s Work

PrinceT

Rep
Threads
Hi Everyone!

I’ve recently started back making CC and IDs. Had to stop business because too many people in my area knew that I sold cards. And too much attention is bad attention. But I just bought a new place and I’m ready to get back selling.

Just to so you know , these are REAL cards being mailed to you. I use my mag strip writer to write stolen CC data onto the cards. They can be used anywhere, in any store. Just swipe and go. When I ship the card, I will include a PIN number to use for atm use. The card have a atm daily limit of $300. I will emboss the card with any name you wish. Just be sure to tell me before I ship it. Each card is guaranteed to have at least $1000. Some may have more because. I’m human and I also make mistakes sometimes.

Price for 1 card is $100, 2 for $175, 3 for $225, 5 for $325, and 10 for $500. The cards are mailed discreetly worldwide using priority mail with tracking numbers. I can send it with express shipping for additional $15.

For IDs, all of my ids come scannable! They contain original hologram and UV, and micro print and laser engraving. Before purchasing I will need you to send a CLEAR faceshot. I will photoshop the photo and add it to your id. Price for my ids are $100 for 1 and $150 for 2.

Looking forward to doing business with you guys! Any questions feel free to contact me

ykx201755

Rep
Threads
[QUOTE =“PrinceT,帖子:147580,成员:36261”]
嗨,大家好!

我最近开始重新制作CC和ID。不得不停止生意,因为我所在地区有太多人知道我卖了卡。而太多的注意力都是不好的关注。但我刚买了一个新的地方,我准备回去卖。

就这样你知道,这些是真实的卡片邮寄给你。我使用我的磁带写入器将被盗的CC数据写入卡片。它们可以在任何商店的任何地方使用。只需轻扫即可。当我发运卡时,我将包含一个用于自动使用的PIN码。该卡的每日限额为300美元。我会用你想要的任何名字压印卡片。在发货之前一定要告诉我。每张卡保证至少1000美元。有些人可能有更多因为。我是人,我有时也犯错。

1张卡的价格为100美元,2美元为175美元,3美元为225美元,5美元为325美元,10美元为500美元。这些卡片使用带有跟踪号码的优先邮件在全球范围内谨慎邮寄。我可以发送快递,额外15美元。

对于ID,我的所有ID都可以扫描!它们包含原始全息图和UV,以及微印刷和激光雕刻。在购买之前,我需要你发送一个CLEAR faceshot。我将photoshop照片并将其添加到您的身份证。我的价格为1美元100美元,2美元150美元。

期待与您做生意!有任何问题请随时与我联系
[/引用]
I need your contact information

Britforf202

Rep
Threads
Hi Everyone!

I’ve recently started back making CC and IDs. Had to stop business because too many people in my area knew that I sold cards. And too much attention is bad attention. But I just bought a new place and I’m ready to get back selling.

Just to so you know , these are REAL cards being mailed to you. I use my mag strip writer to write stolen CC data onto the cards. They can be used anywhere, in any store. Just swipe and go. When I ship the card, I will include a PIN number to use for atm use. The card have a atm daily limit of $300. I will emboss the card with any name you wish. Just be sure to tell me before I ship it. Each card is guaranteed to have at least $1000. Some may have more because. I’m human and I also make mistakes sometimes.

Price for 1 card is $100, 2 for $175, 3 for $225, 5 for $325, and 10 for $500. The cards are mailed discreetly worldwide using priority mail with tracking numbers. I can send it with express shipping for additional $15.

For IDs, all of my ids come scannable! They contain original hologram and UV, and micro print and laser engraving. Before purchasing I will need you to send a CLEAR faceshot. I will photoshop the photo and add it to your id. Price for my ids are $100 for 1 and $150 for 2.

Looking forward to doing business with you guys! Any questions feel free to contact me
I’m down if it’s legit

Bmorris93

Rep
Threads
I’m down if it’s legit
Hi Everyone!

DM me.