LIST OF BANK DROPS YOU CAN EASILY OPEN WITH INSTANT APPROVAL

Brandiazy

Rep
Threads
Having done these over and over and again I feel like sharing. It might be useful for people needing drops overtime.

First and the easiest is, Suntrust Checking. Make sure you have enough information of the fullz you intend to use( getting the credit report is an added advantage). No opening deposit, No ID needed, if you enter the Infos correctly, you'd be asked to answer a few and easy credit profile questions. That's it. You got a drop. Zelle available after 90 days.

Second one is Citi Bank free checking. Just like the above, you don't need much to open it. Any DL of the same state will work(done it several times). Make sure your fullz is not overused. You get to answer questions too. Choose to fund by check, with that you'd be allowed to open your online access. Zelle enrollment available immediately.

The third is Discover Checking and Savings.
As long as your fullz is not flagged, your account will be opened immediately with online access. No ID needed, no questions required.

Capital One 360 checking. You'd need only DL front and back. No questions required. Once submitted, your account will be opened instantly of the ID submitted is fresh. It might take some days if it's not.

Another one is American Express Personal Savings. No ID required as well, no questions also. Just fresh Fullz and your account will be created immediately with online access.

These are the ones I have personally opened, so the method is confirmed and tested. Note it's advisable to reject debit card. They mostly want to deliver it to the fullz address which will get the account closed once discovered by the owners.

Give me a thumb up if you find this useful.

Smellyfbg

Rep
Threads
Can u send me ya tele?? The one up there isn’t working