Looking for help/partner

Isucc

Rep
Threads
I’ve bought multiple credit cards from empire market and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but none of my purchases go through with them. Looking for someone to help me use them and I’ll let you use them, split a cut, or pay you or whatever you want.

cashcashcash

Rep
Threads
Bro, i have the same problem. The only thing i can do is to buy diffrent subscriptions on some websites for a few $. When i try to buy something is not working...

Isucc

Rep
Threads
Bro, i have the same problem. The only thing i can do is to buy diffrent subscriptions on some websites for a few $. When i try to buy something is not working...
Damn where’d you get it to work

cashcashcash

Rep
Threads
Can't say bro, but i don't make money : ))) Just subscriotion under 10$ to things i don't need. I just was so desperate to make something work.. but no cashouts.,,

Isucc

Rep
Threads
Can't say bro, but i don't make money : ))) Just subscriotion under 10$ to things i don't need. I just was so desperate to make something work.. but no cashouts.,,
Why cant you say where it worked

elpeligroso17

Rep
Threads
I’ve bought multiple credit cards from empire market and I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong but none of my purchases go through with them. Looking for someone to help me use them and I’ll let you use them, split a cut, or pay you or whatever you want.
Text me on telegram @elpeligroso17 . I will help you with my strategy, I had 90-95% success rate in carding!

Mosaic

Rep
Threads
PM me I c
PM me I can help you

55Steps

Rep
Threads
I can help you add me on icQ 55stepp